This Affiliate Agreement (Agreement) contains terms and conditions of partnership between Dropshipping Store (“dropshipping.store”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you, regarding your application to become an affiliate of Dropshipping Store (“Affiliate”, “you”, “your”), and the establishment of links to our website (https://www.dropshipping.store).
By submitting an application to join or by participating in Dropshipping Store Affiliate Program, you are confirming that you have read this agreement and agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions.
1. THE BASICS
1.1. To begin the enrollment process, you will need to sign up for the free Dropshipping Store Affiliate Account and get a custom affiliate URL. Upon registering as an Affiliate on our website, your account will be instantly active in our Program.
By signing up to the Dropshipping Store Affiliate Program you agree that:
- You are of legal age and there is no legal reason that would prevent or disallow you from promoting products as an Affiliate and earning commissions from these promotions;
- Your promotional content and/or website is not in conflict with any laws;
- Your promotional content is not defamatory and does not violate any entity’s rights;
- Your promotional content does not infringe any copyrights;
- You will perform all the business activities in an ethical and legal way.
1.2. As an Affiliate, you may use any form of promotion you choose, consistent with the terms of this Agreement. You may use banner advertisements, button links and/or text links to our site, etc. However, you definitely cannot:
- Confuse consumers through the design of your site by copying our site design;
- Link from any site or from any domain owned and operated by Dropshipping Store in order to gain referrals;
- Use Dropshipping Store brands, trademarks and objects of intellectual property other than those banners and logos approved by Dropshipping Store and made available to affiliates in the Dashboard;
- Purchase a domain name, use a search engine keyword or launch a pay-per-click advertising campaign that uses any Dropshipping Store trademark and brand terms. All misspellings and variations are also restricted, examples of which include (but are not limited to) the following: Ali Invoice, dropshipping.store. To avoid trademark violations and legal issues, avoid advertisements or keyword bidding on any Dropshipping Store trademark terms;
- Send unsolicited emails or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam;
- Do anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam;
- Engage in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ including things like fraud, confusing a new user, or providing a link designed to mislead a customer;
- Transfer, publish or advertise custom store coupon codes with the discount more than 10% on the coupon, deal, or discount sites or other incentivized sites, or display any offer code through the use of a “click to display” offer code; with the discount more than 15% for all the other affiliates.
Violation of any of these rules will lead to immediate cancellation of your referrals and commissions, and to your Dropshipping Store Affiliate Account ban. We reserve the right to reject any referrals and commissions and exclude any Affiliate from our program without explaining the reason.
Please be ethical, follow the rules, and we’ll do everything in our power to provide you the fullest support so that you could safely enjoy your earnings in our program.
2.1. We will pay you a commission based on the structure outlined below:
- 25% commission for every purchase made through your recommendation
2.2. Cookie Time: 30 days. Cookie Time is the maximum amount of time between the last click and the conversion that an Affiliate will still be credited for the conversion.
2.3. You may not purchase our products during sessions initiated through your own referral links and will not receive commissions for such orders. We moderate each and every sale before sending you a commission and no commission will be paid for your own purchases.
2.4. Affiliate commissions are approved in 30 days after the end of the calendar month in which the referral purchases were recorded. For example, the affiliate commission for January will be paid to you not later than on March, 15th.
2.5. We reserve the right to exclude an affiliate from the program and reject all commissions if his/her customers’ payment refund/dispute rate exceeds 10%.
2.6. The Commission Rate is subject to change from time to time, upon e-mail notice to you and commencing the 30-days following such notice.
3.1. The only accepted payout method is via PayPal. All Affiliates can create a free PayPal account and must enter their correct payment address in their dashboard to be eligible for payments.
3.2. There is no minimum payout amount required in order to receive payment. It means that you will get your money each month, regardles of number of sales and earnings.
4.1. Dropshipping Store retains the right to reject any Affiliate at any time, for any reason and regardless of any previous conditions. Any attempts to use unethical or illegal promotion methods will lead to immediate closure of the Affiliate’s account as well as the blocking of any further attempts of that same Affiliate to sign up.
5.1. Dropshipping Store respects the privacy of all its Affiliates and Partners. We will not share or sell any of your information with any third party without your explicit permission. All of your personal information is securely stored and is only used for us to keep you up to date on our affiliate system, our offers, to send you notifications and make sure you get paid.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6.1. Dropshipping Store will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Program. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Affiliate Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to you under this Agreement. We make no express or implied warranties or representations that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
7. CONTACT US
7.1. If you have any questions about any of these points, please contact us at email@example.com
This document was last updated on March 3, 2019